DOST-PSHS 2016 National Competitive Examination will be held in 115 testing centers around the country. Applications were accepted in the different PSHS campuses, DOST offices, and Provincial Science and Technology offices from March 2016 until September 2, 2016, the deadline of submission of application.
A total of 25,296 applicants qualified to take the examination on Oct. 22, 2016.
As mentioned in the application form, below are the REMINDERS TO THE EXAMINEE:
- Be at your testing center on the 22nd of October one (1) hour before your scheduled examination (either A.M. or P.M. as indicated in the exam permit).
- Present the Examination Permit and your school I.D. to the Proctor/ Room Examiner.
- Bring at least two sharpened #2 pencils, a good eraser and snacks.
- If you do not receive your examination permit two (2) weeks before the exam, you may visit or call the nearest PSHS Campus or call PSHSS-Admissions Office at telephone number (02) 939-PSHS (939 7747) or check at www.pshs.edu.ph.
- In case of emergency (e.g. adverse weather conditions, impassable roads due to floods and earth quake), the NCE may be postponed. You should call the PSHSS Admissions Office or the nearest PSHS Campus or check www.pshs.edu.ph for announcements.
- You will be notified if you qualify to enroll at PSHS either by mail or you may check the results at www.pshs.edu.ph. You may also inquire from the nearest PSHS Regional Campus or call PSHSS Admissions Office, Tel. No.: (02) 939-PSHS (939 7747).