Invitation to Bid for the
(Design and Build for the PSHS System Training and Administration Center) - REBIDDING
- In view of the two (2) failed biddings, the Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (PSHSS-OED) invites qualified PhilGEPS registered contractors to participate in the Negotiated Procurement for the abovementioned project. Interested contractors are invited to submit their sealed proposals/quotations, consistent with the Technical Description contained in the Terms of References (TOR) and Bid Documents for this project, at the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat at the address found in this document.
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM - OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, through the General Appropriations Act of 2016, intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION NINE HUNDRED NINETY-NINE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED TWENTY-SIX and 72/100 PESOS (PhP 2,999,526.72) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the abovementioned project. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- Completion of the works is required in sixty (60) calendar days, inclusive of twenty one (21) calendar days for detailed design and drawing preparation and thirty nine (39) calendar days for the construction phase, reckoned from the date of receipt of the Notice to Proceed issued to the winning bidder / contractor.
Bidders should have completed a contract that is similar to this project, equivalent to at least 50% of the ABC. To be eligible to bid, please refer to the Eligibility Criteria found in Section II. Instruction to Bidders of the Bid Document.
- This project is located within the PSHS System Training and Administration Center, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
- Bidding will be conducted following the rules of procedures under Section 53.1 (Negotiated Procurement for 2 Failed Biddings) of Republic Act (R.A.) 9184, otherwise known as the Government Procurement Act.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BAC Secretariat of the PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be obtained by interested bidders from the BAC Secretariat's Office upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of THREE THOUSAND PESOS (Php 3,000.00), payable in cash. The complete set of Bidding Documents may also be viewed and downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and from the website of the procuring entity (www.pshs.edu.ph) for reference purposes. The bidder shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the deadline for the submission of this bid and shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his authorized representative.
Bidders who have previously bid for the project and have paid the corresponding Bid Document fee of Three Thousand Pesos (Php 3,000) are exempted from paying anew.
- The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) of PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 14, 2016, 10:00 A.M., at the Philippine Science High School System, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before December 16, 2016, 10:00 A.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.1.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
The schedule of procurement activities are as follows:
|Issuance of Bidding Documents
||December 8-16, 2016
|Pre-Bid Conference (Negotiation and Discussion of the Terms of Reference)
||December 14, 2016, 10:00 A.M.
|Receipt and Opening of Bids / Proposals
||December 16, 2016, 10:00 A.M.
- The Philippine Science High School - Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders. It likewise assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the prospective bidders for any expenses incurred in the processing of their eligibility to bid and/or in the preparation of the bid.
- For further information, please refer to:
The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat
Office of the Executive Director
Philippine Science High School System
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 939 7747 / (02) 939 7749 / (02) 939 0022
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director
Accompanying documents for the bidding process