Invitation to Bid for the
Procurement of Mini Bus for the Transport of Personnel, Equipment,
Supplies, Products and Materials (RE-BIDDING)
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), through the New General Appropriations Act, R.A. 10924, FY 2017 GAA, intends to apply the sum of THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 3,500,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) as payment for the Procurement of Mini Bus for the Transport of Personnel, Equipment, Supplies, Products and Materials (Re-bidding). The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified bidders to submit their bids for the above item.
- Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the bid opening.
- Procurement of Mini Bus for the Transport of Personnel, Equipment, Supplies, Products and Materials (Re-bidding) is required thirty (30) calendar days upon Contract Signing and Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly in Section II — Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted trough open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act (R.A.) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens, sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws and regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to R.A. 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on July 17, 2017, 2:00 P.M. at PSHS System Training and Administration Center, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSHS System and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders starting July 9 to July 31, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of THREE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 3,500.00).
Bidding documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) or the website of the Philippine Science High School System, provided that bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before July 31, 2017, 9:45 A.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on July 31, 2017, 10:00 A.M, at the PSHS System Training and Administration Center, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of R.A. 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EDMUND A. COLLADO
BERNIE PAULO P. TANGENTE
Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat
Philippine Science High School System
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Tel. No.: (02) 939 7749 / (02) 939 0022
(Sgd.) MA. CONCEPCION B. SAKAI
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
PSHS System – Office of the Executive Director
Accompanying documents for the bidding process