Invitation to Bid
Procurement of Cloud Security Solution Subscription for the PSHS System Information Systems and Websites
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (PSHSS-OED), through the FY 2023 General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION AND 00/100 PESOS (Php 2,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement of Cloud Security Solution Subscription for the PSHS System Information Systems and Websites (PB2023-14). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Project duration is twelve (12) months, and the setup/ deployment time of the project should be within thirty (30) calendar days from the receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/ fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/ sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to R.A. No. 5183.
- Prospective bidders may obtain further information from PSHSS-OED BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Mondays to Fridays 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on June 14, 2023 to July 4, 2023, 10:30 A.M. from the given address and website/s below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees to be presented in person.
- The PSHSS-OED will hold a Pre-Bid Conference1 on June 22, 2023, 10:30 A.M., through video conferencing/ webcasting via Zoom Meeting (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84737316060?pwd=M0J1UGt4ek0zQ3B2Mm11b2JDVCrQT09) which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address as indicated below, on or before July 4, 2023, 10:30 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on July 4, 2023, 10:30 A.M. via Zoom meeting (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82724839659?pwd=a0Rwd2tpZCttNjV2VmxxWlZEOFo4UT09). Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The PSHSS-OED reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ERICA S. ANTONIO / WILSON G. ZAMORAS
Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director
Gate 4 Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Telephone No.: (02) 8939 7747 local 204 – 205
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: http://www.pshs.edu.ph /
Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS)
Below is the schedule of bid activities for this project:
|Procurement Stage||Date / Time / Venue|
|Advertisement||June 14 to July 4, 2023|
|Pre-Bid Conference||June 22, 2023, 10:30 A.M.
Meeting ID: 847 3731 6060
|Submission and Opening of Bids||July 4, 2023, 10:30 A.M.
Meeting ID: 827 2483 9659
|Bid Evaluation||July 5 – 12, 2023|
|Post Qualification||July 13 – 24, 2023|
|Issuance of Notice of Award||July 25 to August 8, 2023|
|Contract Preparation and Signing||August 8 – 17, 2023|
|Approval by Higher Authority||Not applicable|
|Issuance of Notice to Proceed||August 17 – 24, 2023|
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Deputy Executive Director
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process