Request for Quotation
Procurement of Courier Service Provider for the Transmittal of 2023 National Competitive Examination (NCE) Briefing & Test Materials to PSHS Campuses / Testing Centers
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED) intends to apply the sum of EIGHT HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND AND 00/100 PESOS (Php 850,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: PROCUREMENT OF COURIER SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE TRANSMITTAL OF 2023 NATIONAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION (NCE) BRIEFING & TEST MATERIALS TO PSHS CAMPUSES / TESTING CENTERS.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified suppliers/ manufacturers/ dealers to submit price quotations for the above project, with the specifications in the Request for Quotation.
- Procurement will be conducted through one of the Alternative Modes of Procurement which is “Small Value Procurement” specified under R.A. 9184 and its Revised IRR, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Act”.
- Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD), PSHSS-OED c/o Ms. Erica Antonio (+632) 8939 7747, on July 3 to 6, 2023 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. without cost and/ or from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).
- The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (Open or Sealed) is on July 6, 2023, 3:00 P.M. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations. Open RFQ form can be submitted to this e-mail: email@example.com
- Kindly submit the following documents for accreditation together with the accomplished Request for Quotation Form: (1) 2023 Mayor’s/ Business Permit; (2) PhilGEPS Registration Number (Red or Platinum Membership); (3) Income/ Tax Return (for ABCs above 500,000); and (4) Omnibus Sworn Statement (for ABCs above 50,000).
- The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR).
- The PSHSS-OED reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, and to annul the procurement process and reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected supplier/s.
Note: Partial bid is not allowed
Duration/ Contract Period: Within ten (10) calendar days from the receipt of Notice to Proceed until November 30 2023.
Payment Term: The PSHS System shall effect payment in check within 3 – 5 working days from receipt of the billing statement from the Courier Service Provider. All payments made shall be subject to applicable taxes and usual accounting and auditing rules currently in force.
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Deputy Executive Director
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the procurement process