Invitation to Bid
Design / Construction / Installation of Rainwater Collection System (Rebidding)
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (PSHSS-OED), through the FY 2023 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND PESOS (Php1,500,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Design/ Construction/ Installation of Rainwater Collection System (PB2023-13). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required for One Hundred Twenty Six (126) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/ fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSHSS-OED BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Mondays to Fridays 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on 10 May 2023 to 30 May 2023, 10:00 A.M. from the given address and website/s below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees to be presented in person.
- The PSHSS-OED will hold a Pre-Bid Conference1 on May 18, 2023 through video conferencing/ webcasting via Zoom Meeting (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88054029097?pwd=RFpob0l0RmlRWDl2ZWN5N0pyST
VxQT09) which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address as indicated below, on or before May 30, 2023, 10:00 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on May 30, 2023, 10:00 A.M. via Zoom meeting (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82633639674?pwd=MlVnUFAwaU1leDVCMTlUaUErNjgvQT09). Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The PSHSS-OED reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ERICA S. ANTONIO / WILSON G. ZAMORAS
Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director
Gate 4 Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Email address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No.: (02) 8939 7747 local 204
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: http://www.pshs.edu.ph /
Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS)
Below is the schedule of bid activities for this project:
|Procurement Stage||Date / Time / Venue|
|Advertisement||May 10 – 30, 2023|
|Pre-Bid Conference||May 18, 2023, 10:00 A.M.
Meeting ID: 880 5402 9097
|Submission and Opening of Bids||May 30, 2023, 10:00 A.M.
Meeting ID: 826 3363 9674
|Bid Evaluation||May 31 to June 7, 2023|
|Post Qualification||June 8 – 19, 2023|
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Deputy Executive Director
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process