Invitation to Bid
Design / Construction / Installation of Rainwater Collection System
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), through the F.Y. 2023 National Expenditure Program (NEP), intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 1,500,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for payment under the contract for the Design / Construction / Installation of Rainwater Collection System. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required for One Hundred Forty Seven (147) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within the five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSHSS-OED BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below, Mondays to Fridays, from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on December 6-26, 2022, 10:00 A.M. from the given address and website below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person.
- The Philippine Science High School System — Office of the Executive Director will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 14, 2022, 3:00 P.M., through video conferencing or webcasting via Zoom Meeting (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82483989965?pwd=QzdiTzB0ZHFPYWp3SThTbjk0T3R0dz09), which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below, on or before December 26, 2022 at 10:00 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on December 26, 2022 at 10:00 A.M., via Zoom Meeting (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84916030765?pwd=eXRlVEJhTnJzUVBRQ0V3MGNSajRLZz09). Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (OED) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EDMUND A. COLLADO and WILSON G. ZAMORAS
Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director
Gate 4 Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 8939 7747 local 204-205
Email address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: http://www.pshs.edu.ph /
Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS)
Below is the schedule of bid activities for this project:
|Procurement Stage||Date / Time / Venue|
|Advertisement||December 6-13, 2022|
|Pre-Bid Conference||December 14, 2022, 3:00 P.M.
Meeting ID: 824 8398 9965
|Submission and Opening of Bids||December 26, 2022, 10:00 A.M.
Meeting ID: 849 1603 0765
|Bid Evaluation||December 27, 2022, 1:30 P.M.|
|Post Qualification||December 28, 2022, 1:30 P.M.|
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Deputy Executive Director
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process