Request for Quotation
Designing and Printing of Various Promotional Materials for the 2023 National Competitive Examination
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED) intends to apply the sum of SIX HUNDRED NINETY-SIX THOUSAND AND 00/100 PESOS (Php 686,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: DESIGNING AND PRINTING OF VARIOUS PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS FOR THE 2023 NATIONAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified suppliers/ manufacturers/ dealers to submit price quotations for the above project, with the stated specifications in the Request for Quotation.
Total ABC per Lot:
Lot 1 – Designing and Printing of 2023 NCE Roll-up Standee (Php 99,000.00)
Lot 2 – Designing and Printing of 2023 NCE Banner Tarpaulin (Php 165,000.00)
Lot 3 – Designing and Printing of 2023 NCE Hand fan Flyer (Php 212,500.00)
Lot 4 – Designing and Printing of 2023 NCE Brochure (Php 170,000.00)
Lot 5 – Designing and Printing of 2023 NCE Poster (Php 49,500.00)
- Procurement will be conducted through one of the Alternative Modes of Procurement which is “Small Value Procurement” specified under R.A. 9184, and its Revised IRR, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Act”.
- Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD), PSHSS-OED c/o Ms. Erica Antonio, from May 5 to 10, 2023 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. without cost and from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).
- The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (Open or Sealed) is on May 10, 2023, 9:00 A.M. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
- The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR).
- The PSHSS-OED reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, and to annul the procurement process and reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected supplier/s.
Note: Partial bid is not allowed
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Deputy Executive Director
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the procurement process