Request for Quotation
Fuel Service Arrangement / Agreement
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED) intends to apply the sum of TWO HUNDRED FOURTEEN THOUSAND PESOS (Php 214,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: FUEL SERVICE ARRANGEMENT/AGREEMENT (FSA).
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified gasoline supplier/ dealers/ distributor/ retailers preferably carrying one of the big players in the oil industry and within 5-km distance from the PSHSS-OED location, to submit price quotations for the above project covering the period of 12 months.
- Procurement will be conducted through one of the Alternative Modes of Procurement which is “Small Value Procurement” specified under R.A. 9184, and its Revised IRR, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD), PSHSS-OED c/o Mr. Wilson Zamoras and Ms. Erica Antonio [(02) 8939-7747 on January 16 to 20, 2023 from 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. without cost and from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).
- The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (Open or Sealed) is January 20, 2023, 9:00 A.M. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
- The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The PSHSS-OED reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, and to annul the procurement process and reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected contractor or contractors.
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Deputy Executive Director
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the procurement process