Request for Quotation
Hauling Service and Disposal of Shredded 2018 NCE Materials
The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (PSHSS-OED) intends to dispose shredded 2018 NCE materials on per Kilogram basis.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified suppliers / manufacturers / dealers to submit price quotation for the above item with the following specifications:
- Estimated 6,800 Kilograms of shredded NCE materials (scrap paper) located at Vibal Group, Inc., 1253 Gregorio Araneta Ave., Quezon City
- Estimated minimum price for hauling service will not be lower than Php 8.00 per Kilo
- Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD) PSHSS-OED, c/o Ms. Joyce Acosta, Tel. No. (+632) 939 7747, from April 30 to May 6, 2019, 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M., without cost. It may also be downloaded below.
- The deadline for submission of the duly accomplished RFQ form (open or sealed) is on May 6, 2019, 3:00 P.M. Suppliers are note required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
- The winning bidder will be notified in writing or by phone, or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, and to annul the procurement process and reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected supplier/s.
(Sgd.) ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Chairperson, PSHSS-OED Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the procurement process