Request for Quotation
Hauling Service and Disposal of Shredded “2019 PSHSS NCE Booklets” (Scrap Papers)
The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director intends to dispose shredded “2019 NCE Booklets” on per kilogram basis.
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED) now invites qualified buyer to submit price quotations for the above item with the following specifications:
See the RFQ Form for the detailed specifications.
- Interested buyers may obtain the Reuquest for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD) of the Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director, c/o Mr. Wilson G. Zamoras, Tel. No. (02) 8939 7747, from March 3 – 6, 2020, 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M., without cost, and from http://www.pshs.edu.ph.
- The deadline for submission of the duly accomplished RFQ Form (open or sealed) is on March 6, 2020, 9:00 A.M. Buyers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
- The winning bidder will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of Republic Act (R.A.) 9187 and its Revised IRR.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, and to annul the procurement process and reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected supplier/s.
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the procurement process