Invitation to Bid for the
Improvement / Extension of PSHS System Training and Administration Center
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, through the 2017 General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of ELEVEN MILLION NINE HUNDRED and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 11,900,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Improvement / Extension of PSHS System Training and Administration Center. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director now invite bids for Improvement / Extension of PSHS System Training and Administration Center. Completion of Works is required in:
|Work / Operation Plan|
|Submission of Project Work Plan / PERT-CPM||7 calendar days from the date of receipt of Notice of Award|
|Detailed Design Drawing||30 calendar days from the date of receipt of Notice to Proceed|
|Construction||240 calendar days from the date of receipt of Notice to Proceed|
- Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Act”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens / sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from June 15 to July 6, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of ELEVEN THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED and 00/100 PESOS (Php 11,900.00) payable in cash.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) or from the website of the procuring entity (www.pshs.edu.ph) provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission their bids. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his authorized representatives.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 23, 2017, 2:45 P.M., at the PSHS System Training and Administration Center, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before July 6, 2017, 9:45 A.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on July 6, 2017, 10:00 A.M. at PSHS System Training and Administration Center, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representative who chose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Philippine Science High School – Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of R.A. 9184 and its IRR without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat
Office of the Executive Director
Philippine Science High School System
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 939 7747 / (02) 939 0022
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
(Sgd.) MA. CONCEPCION B. SAKAI
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
PSHS System – Office of the Executive Director
Accompanying documents for the bidding process