Invitation to Bid
Outsourcing of Manpower Services (2021) for PSHS System — Office of the Executive Director
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), through the F.Y. 2021 National Expenditure Program (NEP), intends to apply the sum of NINE MILLION THREE HUNDRED FIFTY-FOUR THOUSAND THIRTY-THREE AND 48/100 PESOS (PhP 9,354,033.48) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) as payment for the Outsourcing of Manpower Services (2021) for PSHS System — Office of the Executive Director. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required for twelve (12) months. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens, sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to R.A. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (OED) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below, Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on December 1 to 14, 2020 from the given address and website below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) or the website of the procuring entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Philippine Science High School System — Office of the Executive Director will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 1, 2020, 9:00 A.M., at Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City, and through video conferencing via Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders. Interested bidders may contact the BAC Secretariat at this e-mail address, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below, and online or electronic submission as indicated below, on or before December 14, 2020 at 9:00 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on December 14, 2020 at 9:00 A.M. at Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City, and/or via Google Meet. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- Electronic submission of bids must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (OED) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EDMUND A. COLLADO
Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 8939 7747
Email address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may visit the following:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: http://www.pshs.edu.ph
For online bid submission: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process