Invitation to Bid
Outsourcing of Manpower Services (2023) for PSHS System – Office of the Executive Director
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), through the F.Y. 2023 National Expenditure Program (NEP), intends to apply the sum of ELEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY SEVEN THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED SIXTY FIVE and 80/100 PESOS (PhP 11,557,465.80) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for payment under the contract for the Outsourcing of Manpower Services (2023) for PSHS System – Office of the Executive Director (Rebidding). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required for twelve (12) months. Bidders should have completed, within the five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens, sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to R.A. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from PSHSS-OED BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below, Mondays to Fridays, from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on November 24 until December 14, 2022, 1:30 P.M. from the given address and website below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person.
- The Philippine Science High School System — Office of the Executive Director will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 2, 2022, 1:30 P.M., through video conferencing or webcasting via Zoom Meeting (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83263005170?pwd=RkIvOXZrRGlwa3hQVzQ1QU1QR0wxdz09), which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below, on or before December 14, 2022 at 1:30 P.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on December 14, 2022 at 1:30 P.M., via Zoom Meeting (https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81915293868?pwd=aVhtVmNrZGxGQzVoaEY5aGtnNERKZz09). Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (OED) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EDMUND A. COLLADO and WILSON G. ZAMORAS
Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director
Gate 4 Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 8939 7747 local 204-205
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: http://www.pshs.edu.ph /
Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS)
Below is the schedule of bid activities for this project:
|Procurement Stage||Date / Time / Venue|
|Advertisement||November 24 to December 1, 2022|
|Pre-Bid Conference||December 2, 2022, 1:30 P.M.
Meeting ID: 832 6300 5170
|Submission and Opening of Bids||December 19, 2022, 10:00 A.M.
Meeting ID: 819 1529 3868
|Bid Evaluation||December 20, 2022|
|Post Qualification||December 21, 2022|
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Deputy Executive Director
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process