Invitation for Negotiated Procurement
(Two Failed Biddings)
Procurement of Multipurpose Vehicle for PSHS System
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), through the New General Appropriations, R.A. 10924, FY 2018 GAA, intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 1,100,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) as payment for the procurement of Multipurpose Vehicle for PSHS System. The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified bidders to submit their bids for the above item with the following specifications:
|Body Type:||Multipurpose Vehicle|
|Overall Length (mm):||At least 4,475 mm|
|Overall Width (mm):||At least 1,750 mm|
|Overall Height (mm):||At least 1,700 mm|
|Displacement (cc):||Not exceeding to 1,500 cc|
|Engine Size:||1.5 L|
|Transmission Type:||4-speed Automatic|
|Number of Cylinder:||4|
|Number of Valves:||16|
|Power Train:||Front-wheel Drive|
|Max Output:||105 HP @ 6,000 rpm|
|Max Torque:||141 NM @ 4,000 rpm|
|Number of Doors:||5|
|Number of Seats:||7|
|Safety:||SRS Airbag, ABS Brake (EBD Electronic Brake-force Distribution), ISO-FIX x 2, seat belt|
|Warranty:||3 years or 100,000 kilometers|
|Incidental Services:||Registration and Third Party Liability|
|Additional Requirements:||(1) Three (3) year LTO Registration; (2) Certification of Dealership and Distributorship|
- Pursuant to Section 53.1 of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, we invite legally, technically and financially capable suppliers to negotiate with the PSHSS-OED on subject requirement. Please submit your eligibility and technical documents (as per attached Checklist of Requirements of Bidders) in sealed envelopes marked “Bid Documents for Procurement of Multi-Purspose Vehicle for PSHS System” time stamped not later than 9:45 A.M. on October 29, 2018.
- Delivery of Multipurpose Vehicle for PSHS System is required within thirty (30) calendar days upon receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the project.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens, sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws and regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to R.A. 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSHS System and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during workdays, from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from the address below, free of charge.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) or the website of the Philippine Science High School System.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director will hold a negotiation on October 22, 2018, 10:00 A.M. at PSHS System Training and Administration Center, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Final offers must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address above mentioned on or before October 29, 2018, 9:45 A.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on October 29, 2018, 10:00 A.M., at the PSHS System Training and Administration Center, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of R.A. 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders. It also assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify any bidder for expenses incurred in the preparation of bid.
- For further information, please refer to:
EDMUND A. COLLADO
Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat
Philippine Science High School System
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 939 7749 / (02) 939 0022
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process