Request for Quotation
Newspaper Publication for the Announcement of the On-going School Admission of the PSHS System (NCE 2023) on One National Newspaper (2023-09-Q149)
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED) intends to apply the sum of ONE HUNDRED SIXTY THOUSAND AND 00/100 PESOS (Php 160,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: Newspaper Publication for the Announcement of the On-going School Admission of the PSHS System (NCE 2023) on One National Newspaper.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified suppliers/ manufacturers/ dealers to submit price quotations for the above project, with the specifications in the Request for Quotation.
- Procurement will be conducted through one of the Alternative Modes of Procurement which is “Small Value Procurement” specified under R.A. 9184 and its Revised IRR, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Act”.
- Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD), PSHSS-OED c/o Ms. Erica Antonio (+632) 8939 7747, on September 20 to 25, 2023 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. without cost and/ or from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).
- The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (Open or Sealed) is on September 25, 2023, 3:00 P.M. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations. Open RFQ form can be submitted to this e-mail: email@example.com
- Kindly submit the following documents for accreditation together with the accomplished Request for Quotation Form: (1) 2023 Mayor’s/ Business Permit; (2) PhilGEPS Registration Number (Red or Platinum Membership); (3) Income/ Tax Return (for ABCs above 500,000); and (4) Notarized Omnibus Sworn Statement (for ABCs above 50,000).
- The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR).
- The PSHSS-OED reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, and to annul the procurement process and reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected supplier/s.
Payment Term: After delivery/ completion and upon inspection and acceptance of the goods/ services or completion of submission of supporting documents (i.e., Billing in accordance with existing government accouting rules and regulations).
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Deputy Executive Director
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the procurement process