Invitation to Bid
for Quarantined Secure Printing of Test Materials
for 2019 PSHSS National Competitive Examination
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), through the FY 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA), intends to apply the sum of FOUR MILLION NINE HUNDRED SIXTY THOUSAND and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 4,960,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) as payment under the contract for Quarantined Secure Printing of Test Materials for 2019 PSHSS National Competitive Examination on August 26-31, 2019. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the bid opening.
- The Philippine Science High School System (PSHS System) now invites bids for quarantined secure printing of test materials. Delivery of the Goods is required on or before October 12, 2019. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass / fail” criteria as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations Part A (IRR-A) of Republic Act No. 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens, sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to R.A. 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Philippine Science High School System and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during regular working hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders at the BAC Secretariat’s office, Finance and Administrative Division, Training and Administration Center, PSHS System, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City, from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., starting August 22 to September 11, 2019.
Bidding documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) or the website of the Philippine Science High School System, provided that bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Philippine Science High School System (PSHS System) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on August 30, 2019, 10:00 A.M., at PSHS System Office of the Executive Director Training and Administration Center, Agham Road, Diliman, Q. C., which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before September 11, 2019, 10:00 A.M. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on September 11, 2019, 10:00 A.M., at PSHS System Training and Administrative Building, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of R.A. 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EDMUND A. COLLADO /
WILSON ZAMORAS /
MA. CONSUELO CACULITAN
Philippine Science High School System
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 939 7747 / (02) 939 7726
(Sgd.) ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process