Rebidding of Improvement / Extension of PSHS System
Training and Administration Center under Design and Build Scheme
The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director through the 2017 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of ELEVEN MILLION NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND PESOS (Php 11,900,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Rebidding of Improvement / Extension of PSHS System Training and Administration Center under Design and Build Scheme. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director now invites bids for Rebidding of Improvement / Extension of PSHS System Training and Administration Center under Design and Build Scheme. Completion of the Works is required in:
|Work / Operational Plan
Submission of Project Work Plan / PERT-CPM
|7 calendar days from the date of receipt of Notice of Award|
Detailed Design Drawing
|30 calendar days from the date of receipt of Notice to Proceed|
|300 calendar days from the date of receipt of Approved Detailed Design Drawing|
- Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on September 21 to October 12, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Eleven Thousand Nine Hundred Pesos (Php 11,900.00) payable in cash.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) or the website of the procuring entity (www.pshs.edu.ph)), provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the prospective Bidder or his authorized representatives.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on September 29, 2017, 10:00 A.M. at PSHS System Training and Administration Center, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before October 12, 2017, 8:00 A.M.. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on October 12, 2017, 8:00 A.M., PSHS System Training and Administration Center, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of R.A. 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
The Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 939 7747 / 998 1258
E-mail address: email@example.com
(Sgd.) MA. CONCEPCION B. SAKAI
Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process