INVITATION TO BID
Rebidding of Supply, Delivery and Installation of ICT
Equipment for the Implementation of K-12 Program under the
Medium-Term Information and Communications Technology Initiative (MITHI)
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM, through the FY 2017 General Appropriations Act (GAA), intends to apply the sum of ELEVEN MILLION NINE HUNDRED FORTY-THREE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED SIXTY and 32/100 PESOS (PhP 11,943,660.32) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for each lot for the Rebidding of Supply, Delivery and Installation of ICT Equipment for the Implementation of K-12 Program under MITHI. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Details of the ABC are as follows:
|Particulars||ABC||Bid Document Fee|
|Lot 1. Smart Classroom Display Components||Php 7,940,135.32||Php 10,000.00|
|Lot 2. Video Conferencing Equipment||1,200,000.00||5,000.00|
|Lot 3. Rostrum with Built-in Sound System||100,000.00||500.00|
|Lot 4. Charging Cart for Forty (40) Tablets||830,500.00||1,000.00|
|Lot 5. Audio System||1,873,025.00||5,000.00|
|Total ABC||Php 11,943,660.32|
- The Philippine Science High School System now invite bids for the Rebidding of Supply, Delivery and Installation of ICT Equipment for Implementation of K-12 Program under MITHI. Supply, delivery and installation of the Goods is required within sixty (60) calendar days upon receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, in the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens / sole proprietorships, partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to R.A. 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Philippine Science High School System and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during regular working hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders at the BAC Secretariat’s office (Finance and Administrative Division, Training and Administration Center, PSHS System, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City) during office hours or from 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. starting August 17 to September 11, 2017.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the procuring entity (www.pshs.edu.ph). However, the bidder should note that the BAC will only accept bids from those who have paid the non-refundable fee as indicated in paragraph 1 for the bidding documents. Payments may be made at the office of the BAC Secretariat not later than the submission of bids.
- The PSHS System will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on August 29, 2017, 1:00 P.M., at the Training Room, Training and Administration Center, PSHS System, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before September 11, 2017, 1:00 P.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on September 11, 2017, 1:00 P.M. at the Board Room, Training and Administration Center, PSHS System, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representative who chose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Philippine Science High School reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of R.A. 9184 and its IRR without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
MA. THERESA P. PAGULAYAN and/or
MARILOU T. MORATA
Philippine Science High School System
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 939 7747 / (02) 939 7726
(Sgd.) DR. CONRADO C. ROTOR, JR.
Chairperson, PSHS System Special
Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process