INVITATION TO BID
Supply and Delivery of ICT Equipment
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM, through the FY 2017 General Appropriations Act (GAA), intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION NINE HUNDRED SEVENTY-FOUR THOUSAND and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 2,974,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of ICT Equipment. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Philippine Science High School System now invite bids for the Supply and Delivery of ICT Equipment. Supply and delivery of goods is required within sixty (60) calendar days upon receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens / sole proprietorships, partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to R.A. 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Philippine Science High School System and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during regular working hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders starting November 11 to December 4, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php 2,974.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the procuring entity (www.pshs.edu.ph). However, the bidder should note that the BAC will only accept bids from those who have paid the non-refundable fee as indicated in paragraph 1 for the bidding documents. Payments may be made at the office of the BAC Secretariat (Finance and Administrative Division, Training and Administration Center, PSHS System, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City) not later than the submission of bids.
- The PSHS System will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 21, 2017, 11:00 A.M., at the Training Room, Training and Administration Center, PSHS System, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before December 4, 2017, 1:00 P.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on December 4, 2017, 1:15 P.M. at the Training Room, Training and Administration Center, PSHS System, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representative who chose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Philippine Science High School reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of R.A. 9184 and its IRR without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EDMUND A. COLLADO and/or
BERNIE PAULO P. TANGENTE
Philippine Science High School System
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 939 7747 / (02) 939 7726
(Sgd.) MA. CONCEPCION B. SAKAI
Chairperson, PSHS System
Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process