Invitation to Bid
Supply and Delivery of Servers for PSHS Regional Campuses Student Information System Deployment
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), through the 2021 General Appropriations Act (GAA), intends to apply the sum of THREE MILLION and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 3,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) as payment for the abovementioned procurement. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PSHS System – Office of the Executive Director now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. The project shall be completed within ninety (90) calendar days upon receipt of the Notice to Proceed (NTP). Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens, sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to R.A. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (OED) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below, 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on July 1, 2021 from the given address and website below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees be presented in person, or through electronic means.
- The Philippine Science High School System — Office of the Executive Director will hold a Pre-bid Conference on July 9, 2021, 1:00 P.M., through video conferencing via Google Meet (https://meet.google.com/mkz-dsjs-jnb), which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below, on or before July 21, 2021, 10:00 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on July 21, 2021, 9:00 A.M., via Google Meet (https://meet.google.com/uoc-gxbx-rek). Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (OED) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EDMUND A. COLLADO / WILSON G. ZAMORAS
Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 8939 7747
Email address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may visit the following website for downloading of Bidding Documents:
Below is the schedule of bid activities for this project:
|Procurement Stage||Date / Time / Venue|
|Pre-Bid Conference||July 9, 2021, 1:00 P.M.
|Submission and Opening of Bids||July 21, 2021, 10:00 A.M.
|Bid Evaluation||July 22, 2021|
|Post Qualification||July 23, 2021|
|Issuance of Notice of Award||July 26, 2021|
|Contract Signing||July 28, 2021|
|Approval by Higher Authority||July 29, 2021|
|Issuance of Notice to Proceed||July 30, 2021|
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process