Invitation to Bid
Supply, Delivery and Installation and Configuration of Server for the Electronic Records Management Information System (ERMIS), eNGAS and eBudget System, Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS) of the PSHS System – Office of the Executive Director (Negotiated Procurement, Two Failed Biddings)
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), through the F.Y. 2020 General Appropriations Act (GAA), intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 1,800,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) as payment for the abovementioned procurement. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Specific Scope of Works:
The supply, delivery, installation and configuration of servers for the DOST-CO ERMS, HRMIS, eNGAS and eBUDGET “off-the-shelf” for the PSHS-OED Automation Project, shall include the necessary Software Licenses (perpetual) and Contracting of Implementation Services with provision of staff, materials, training and testing, to include standard best industry practices.
The eNGAS is an accounting software developed by the Commission on Audit (COA) to promote correctness, reliability, completeness and timeliness in recording government financial transactions and to generate financial reports in accordance with the policies and procedures of the New Government Accounting System (NGAS).
The eBudget System is an application system developed and designed to record and keep track budget-related transactions (such as appropriations, allotments, sub-allotments, special allotments, obligation incurred, adjustments to allotments and obligations) and to facilitate monitoring of the status and balances of these allotments and obligations.
The Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS) is a comprehensive and proactive human resources system designed to provide a single interface for government employees to perform the human resources management functions efficiently and effectively.
- Time and Attendance Tracking Module
- Payroll Module
- Employee Web Portal Module
DOST-CO Electronic Records Management Information System(ERMS) Features
- Automated management of records on a centralized approach
- Tracking and notification of the document status and current location
- Handling of digitized document
- Report Generation
- Integrated with HRMIS
- Server Administration (Admin/Staff). Other topics for server administration such as but not limited to Setting up of Active Directory and Domain Controller, File Server Administration and other training topics deemed necessary by the KID.
The Contractor shall provide product fixes and enhancements – This maintenance entitles PSHS-OED to version upgrades, all enhancements of the Licensed Products and features as released by the manufacturer. All patches and bug fixes will be delivered to PSHS-OED free of charge during annual warranty and onsite maintenance period from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
The Contractor shall provide system training and training certificates and reference manuals as required.
The Contractor shall support the live activities, monitor the business procedures, the functional and technical system performance, and solve problems with regard to system issues such as but not limited to server updates, server hardware and software failures.
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. The project shall be completed within sixty (60) calendar days upon receipt of the Notice to Proceed (NTP). Bidders should have completed, within the two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens, sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to R.A. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (OED) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below, Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on July 14, 2021 from the given address and website below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees be presented in person, or through electronic means.
- The Philippine Science High School System — Office of the Executive Director will hold a Negotiation Conference on July 21, 2021, 2:00 P.M., through video conferencing or webcasting via Google Meet (https://meet.google.com/jfr-yjga-dsx), which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below, on or before July 21, 2021 at 2:00 P.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on August 2, 2021 at 2:00 P.M., via Google Meet (https://meet.google.com/weq-hmek-skh). Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (OED) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EDMUND A. COLLADO / WILSON G. ZAMORAS
Philippine Science High School System
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 8939 7747
Email address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may visit the following for downloading of Bidding Documents:
Below is the schedule of bid activities for this project:
|Procurement Stage||Date / Time / Venue|
|Advertisement / Posting||July 13, 2021|
|Negotiation Conference||July 21, 2021, 2:00 P.M.
|Submission and Opening of Bids||August 2, 2021, 2:00 P.M.
|Bid Evaluation||August 3, 2021|
|Post Qualification||August 4, 2021|
|Issuance of Notice of Award||August 5, 2021|
|Contract Preparation and Signing||August 6, 2021|
|Approval of Higher Authority||August 9, 2021|
|Issuance of Notice to Proceed||August 10, 2021|
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process