Invitation to Bid
Implementation of K-12 Program (MITHI-ICT Infrastructure) - Server Room Expansion and Modernization: Supply, Delivery, and Installation of the ICT Components Project of the PSHS Office of the Executive Director Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City - (Rebidding)
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM - OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), through the FY 2022 National Expenditure Program (NEP), intends to apply the sum of THREE MILLION and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 3,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) as payment under the contract for Implementation of K-12 Program (MITHI-ICT Infrastructure) - Server Room Expansion and Modernization: Supply, Delivery, and Installation of the ICT Components Project of the PSHS Office of the Executive Director, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City, PB2022-06. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required One Hundred Twenty (120) Days from the date of receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass / fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may download free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and at the website of the Procuring Entity, a copy of the Bidding Documents starting 30 December 2021.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on December 30, 2021 from given address and website/s below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person or through electronic means.
- The PSHSS-OED will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on January 6, 2022, 10:00 A.M. through video conferencing or webcasting via google meet at https://meet.google.com/ezb-wirp-ncn which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address as indicated below, on or before January 18, 2022, 10:00 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on January 18, 2022 at the given address below and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Google Meet at https://meet.google.com/xdc-tyeb-pci. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The PSHSS-OED reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of R.A. No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EDMUND A. COLLADO / WILSON G. ZAMORAS
Philippine Science High School System - Office of the Executive Director
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 8939 7747 (local 204, 205)
The conduct of procurement activity may be viewed/ observed on the following dates/ URL:
|Procurement Stage||Date / Time / Venue|
|Advertisement||December 29, 2021|
|Pre Bid Conference||January 6, 2022, 10:00 A.M.
|Submission of Bid||January 18, 2022, 10:00 A.M.
|Bid Evaluation||January 19, 2022|
|Post-Qualification||January 20, 2022|
|Notice of Award||January 21, 2022|
|Contract Signing||January 24, 2022|
|Approval of HOPE||January 25, 2022|
|Notice to Proceed||January 26, 2022|
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process