Invitation to Bid
Outsourcing of Manpower Services (2022) for PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM - OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), through the FY 2022 National Expenditure Program (NEP), intends to apply the sum of NINE MILLION THREE HUNDRED NINETY-THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED TWENTY and 52/100 PESOS (PhP 9,393,320.52) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) as payment under the contract for the Outsourcing of Manpower Services (2022) for PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required for twelve (12) months. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “Pass / Fail” criteria as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens, sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to R.A. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (OED) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below, 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on November 18 to December 8, 2021 from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Nine Thousand Pesos (Php 9,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below and online or electronic submission as indicated below, on or before December 8, 2021, 10:00 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on December 8, 2021, 10:00 A.M., via Google Meet (https://meet.google.com/keb-cayt-foc). Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (OED) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EDMUND A. COLLADO / WILSON G. ZAMORAS
Philippine Science High School System - Office of the Executive Director
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 8939 7747
- You may visit the following website for downloading of Bidding Documents:
Below is the schedule of bid activities for this project:
|Procurement Stage||Date / Time / Venue|
|Pre-Bid Conference||November 26, 2021, 10:00 A.M.
|Submission and Opening of Bids||December 8, 2021, 10:00 A.M.
|Bid Evaluation||December 9, 2021|
|Post Qualification||December 10, 2021|
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process