Invitation to Bid
Supply and Delivery of Mid-Range Laptops for Philippine Science High School System (Negotiated Procurement)
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM - OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), through the F.Y. 2021 National Expenditure Program (NEP), intends to apply the sum of TWENTY FIVE MILLION and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 25,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) as payment for the Supply and Delivery of Mid-Range Laptops for Philippine Science High School System. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required within one hundred twenty (120) days. Bidders should have completed, within the two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens, sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to R.A. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (OED) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below, 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on April 6, 2021 from the given address and website below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Fifteen Thousand Eight Hundred Pesos (Php 15,800.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees be presented in person, or through electronic means.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) or the website of the procuring entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Philippine Science High School System — Office of the Executive Director will hold a Negotiation Conference on April 6, 2021, 10:00 A.M., through video conferencing via Google Meet (https://meet.google.com/maf-bdrw-juj), which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below, on or before April 14, 2021, 10:00 A.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on April 14, 2021, 10:00 A.M., via Google Meet (https://meet.google.com/zys-ciya-kpk).
- The Philippine Science High School System – Office of the Executive Director (OED) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EDMUND A. COLLADO and WILSON G. ZAMORAS
Philippine Science High School System - Office of the Executive Director
Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 8939 7747
- You may visit the following:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: https://www.pshs.edu.ph
Below is the schedule of bid activities for this project:
|Procurement Stage||Date / Time / Venue|
|Negotiation Conference||April 6, 2021, 10:00 A.M.
|Submission and Opening of Bids||April 14, 2021, 10:00 A.M.
|Bid Evaluation||April 19, 2021|
|Post Qualification||April 20, 2021|
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the bidding process