Request for Quotation
Van and Bus Rental for the Science Research Summit 2023 on April 23 – 28, 2023
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM – OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED) intends to apply the sum of TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY THOUSAND AND 00/100 PESOS (Php 270,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: VAN AND BUS RENTAL FOR THE SCIENCE RESEARCH SUMMIT 2023 ON APRIL 23 – 28, 2023.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified suppliers/ manufacturers/ dealers to submit price quotations for the above project, with the stated specifications in the Request for Quotation.
- Suppliers/ manufacturers/ dealers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD), PSHSS-OED c/o Ms. Erica Antonio, on April 13 to 17, 2023 from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. without cost and/ or from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) (for ABCs above 50,000).
- Don’t leave item/s in blank. Put zero (0) if the item being offered is free. Otherwise, it is an incomplete bid; thus, your bid is disqualified.
- Partial bid is not allowed.
- Kindly submit the following documents for accreditation together with the accomplished Request for Quotation Form: (1) 2023 Mayor’s/ Business Permit; (2) PhilGEPS Registration Number; (3) Income/ Tax Return (for ABCs above 500,000); and (4) Omnibus Sworn Statement (for ABCs above 50,000).
- The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (Open or Sealed) is March 23, 2023, 9:00 A.M. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
- The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR).
- The PSHSS-OED reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, and to annul the procurement process and reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected supplier/s.
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Deputy Executive Director
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the procurement process